Guards Guards

The credits part... is the best! xD

Dragon Ball Multiverse 1 Dragon Ball Multiverse 1

It´s really amazing, probably not professional. But it Rocks!

I´m JohanDark the artist of the Special Universe 1 of Dragon Ball Multiverse. (the one of the Kaioshins that is now been published in Multiverse).

My only critic would be that there are some moments that you stop the animation... basically when there is the kame ha or the big bang attacks... and then when there is a conversation with the vargas you go really Fast and it´s hard to follow reading.

Congratulations for your effort! ;) But don´t be hurry... try to make great art before do faster art... People would apreciate it more! ;) and you are doing a great job. Thanks!

bocodamondo responds:

oh hey ^^ yeah im watching your special sor. its pretty good :)

.but yeah your critic is right. however this is just my first try ofcourse. and since i read all the critics from all the guys here
i know what i did wrong here . wich of course will result me to avoid those in Episode 2 to make it better :)

thanks

Anime fight! Anime fight!

LOL

Just great! I made a link to this page to DB Multiverse webpage. jeje amazing!

Lab of the Dead Lab of the Dead

I find a really bad idea the "research time" because it is really "lost time" that you can´t do anything if you proved everything before... I don´t know.. this game could be better, and it´s just fine...

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

I liked much more the first game... This game is really not very logical... People die lonely being in front of the wall... You go to a gun store, there´s nothing... You go to a lot of houses, there´s nothing and nobody... Sorry... but there´s not too much logic...

Biocock Intimate (Demo) Biocock Intimate (Demo)

Really well drawn... Not very exciting... I don´t know why.. apart from it´s just a demo...

Winter Aftermath~ Winter Aftermath~

REally Good Dude.

FUcking hell ... before read your description.. i was seeing a warrior with his sword sheathed standing over a thousand of dead men after a bloody war with a twilight over the horizont.

jeje is really funny how Epic Musics of a lot of Movies can make us relation kind of musics with a topic images. But it doesn´t change the fact that this music is just fantastic.

Rain's Footsteps Rain's Footsteps

it seems Old...

I don´t know why... but it sounds like an Old Game... Doesn´t know why.. probaly too much sounds and repeating them too much... but the idea is cool.

Atmospheric Space Race Atmospheric Space Race

Too Much Sounds

In my opinion.. there are too much sounds and noises... I know you tried Space ambient... but... it is not Space.. this is Chaos in a Cave... In space there´s no sound and less more Eco.

Good Luck

The Watchtower The Watchtower

The Picture is fucking incredible.

The color, the shadows, the composition, just... one thing ... i don´t know how to explain.. I know is for balance the composition, but the completly blac down of what seems the castle where the protagonist rest,... is .. i don´t know it weight too much for the picture... is just my opinion... but for the rest is Incredible.

Stunji responds:

Very nice observation johandark- for me that was intentional to make the hawk feel like it has more motion (like it's 'escaping' from the weight of that corner of the image). Thank you for your comment!