Winter Aftermath~ Winter Aftermath~

REally Good Dude.

FUcking hell ... before read your description.. i was seeing a warrior with his sword sheathed standing over a thousand of dead men after a bloody war with a twilight over the horizont.

jeje is really funny how Epic Musics of a lot of Movies can make us relation kind of musics with a topic images. But it doesn´t change the fact that this music is just fantastic.

Rain's Footsteps Rain's Footsteps

it seems Old...

I don´t know why... but it sounds like an Old Game... Doesn´t know why.. probaly too much sounds and repeating them too much... but the idea is cool.

Atmospheric Space Race Atmospheric Space Race

Too Much Sounds

In my opinion.. there are too much sounds and noises... I know you tried Space ambient... but... it is not Space.. this is Chaos in a Cave... In space there´s no sound and less more Eco.

Good Luck

Untitled Ghey 0001 Untitled Ghey 0001

... Dude... that string is too loud... change it..

it hurts ears xD.

But the idea is not bad.

Android Ballet Android Ballet

Not bad... but...

It has a good idea... But is too typical that starts by little, and it grows up wiht different instruments but always with the same type of rythim and some instruments that hurts ears... The idea is good.. but try better with the solo Piano, and just do a melody.. I know is an Android Ballet, but... there´s still something not good there.

Insanctuary - Back & Fort Insanctuary - Back & Fort

Respect

Is really hard i give a 10... because 10 means just "Perfect" for me... But not only the song is amazing, the person is truly amazing too, you answered ALL your 65 reviews... one bye one... it´s amazing... So apart from a Great Musician, you are a great profesional. Congratulations.

Just one little detail... The "author Comment"... Hell.. I know you would say all that stuff... but... just little few person will read all this story... try to brief your comment... is just a suggestion.

Good luck Dude. And please... continue. You have great skills.

Insanctuary responds:

First of all, is your name a reference to ''Perfect Dark''?

Secondly, I am glad you think what you think, but one little detail. You miss that the song you call perfect comes from everything I had written. Every song I make isn't just sound. It comes from emotion and a visual of something that I contemplate deeply about. If my music is boundless, my author's comments are going to be boundless aswell. It's your choice to choose if you wish to read it word by word, skim through it, or avoid it all. Those author's comments are my true comments, just like all the reviews I have made. Everything, is a part of me. I am very complex, boundless, and full of ideas ; insight ; inspiration for those who like my works. Basically, those author comments reflect off of my persona.

I'm actually surprised that bothered you. You seem like a very understanding person :P. Thanks for the kind words. :D